Colombo & Hurd is proud to announce the recent approval of an O-1 Visa for our client, a Golf Instructor and citizen of the Republic of Korea. The O-1 is a non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. Our client had achieved exceptional success both as a golfer and golf instructor. His coaching methods include not only golf techniques, but also techniques that enable his students to be in better control of their mind while they play. This unique training method has assisted many notable Korean golfers to improve their ability. With his recent O-1 Visa approval, our client will be working as a golf instructor in Central Florida.
January 18, 2018
December 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Find the Best Tampa Immigration Lawyer
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case