Congratulations to our client, a dual national of India and Canada, on the recent approval of her E2 Visa at the US Consulate in Toronto, Canada. Our client previously operated an exceptionally successful event decor business in Canada and has over a decade of experience in the industry. She elected to open her business in Central Florida to serve the community with an event design, decor and rental business in Kissimmee, Florida. Our sincere and heartfelt congratulations to our client who was approved for a five year E2 visa and will be entering Florida to operate her business in the near future.
May 4, 2018
December 10, 2017
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Find the Best Tampa Immigration Lawyer
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case