Congratulations to our client, a well-recognized and respected plastic surgeon and Brazilian national on his recent EB-1 Visa approval! Our client created a special plastic surgery technique which does not require any cuts or incisions and is minimally invasive. His innovative technique has received worldwide recognition for significantly altering the industry. As a result of his numerous contributions to the field, he has received several awards, garnered praise from the media, and has been invited to conferences to speak and educate others in his industry about the technique. We are extremely pleased for our client with his deserved approval of his EB-1 Visa. To find our more about emerging issues concerning the EB-1 Visa please visit our blog on the Three Most Important EB1 Visa Trends in the Trump Era or you can also visit our webpage concerning the EB1 Visa process and requirements. If you would like to speak with one of our immigration attorneys who focuses on the EB1 Visa, please contact our offices today to schedule a consultation.
September 13, 2017
March 2, 2016
May 4, 2018
Schedule a Consultation
From The Blog
- How to Find the Best Tampa Immigration Lawyer
- President Trump Cannot End Birthright Citizenship
- November USCIS “Final Action” on EB-5 Changes Increasing Investment Amount to $1,350,000. Is it Really Final?
- Immigration Detention Under Trump: Vast Majority of Detained Immigrants Have No Criminal History at All
- Delayed EB-5 Application? Consider a Writ of Mandamus Federal Lawsuit to Obtain a Decision on Your Case